Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Toooo funny

ok the pictures are going the wrong way:)















This was toooo funny....................... Shelby was down at the barn with Carl D. & Billy D. on the 4th and just as the phone rang I heard Shelby come in the house before I could see what she needed I answered the phone it was Carl D he said "shelby is on her way to the house she needs clothes to go home with Papa" I asked him why and he said "she got mad at me and wants to go home with Papa so I told her she could go." I said ok and got her a bag together and set it by the door so that when Billy D got ready to go he could stop and get it. About 5 min later I heard her go outside. I went to check on her and she had her bag and was going right then all by herself but then she decided the bag was to heavy and went to the barn got her jeep and came back for her bag:) I got the camera and took pictures of all this with out her even knowing I was anywhere around:)

1 comment:

Candi said...

That is hilarious!!